Alright. Fine. To all of you out there who said a dog would never last in our house:
You were right.
I had to give her up, I was very upset about it, but she is in good hands with her new owner, a friend of mine from work. Her name is now Bijoux, and for the record, she still thinks I am her mommy. But I'm over it. Let's move on.
The last couple weeks have been busy and emotional. After the excitement of having Aaron's parents in town, we were sort of left feeling blue. That same week, we found a new home for the puppy, and I decided to keep my job at the embassy. So I went back to work. This week, Olivia started Girl Scouts, Nick started baseball again, we had two more birthday parties, and my friend and I started a Bible school for kids. Oh, and we adopted a bunny.
So of course, I have lots of pictures to share:
We were invited to a birthday party for our friends' daughter, Audrey,
who turned 3. I just adore this little girl....she's so cute and
always looks so serious...but definitely is very silly!
The kids all got to swim, and we enjoyed snacks and cake by the pool. 

























5 comments:
Very cute, Julie! As for feeding, they eat hay and greens. Not too much fruit, its like candy. Alfalfa or timothy hay is good if you can find it (maybe bermuda grass in that part of the world) - check with the guys with the donkeys - very similar to a horse in it's digestive system. As for greens, radish tops, broccoli, green beans, dandelion tops, greenleaf lettuce are good. Not too much spinach, kale or iceberg lettuce.
Happy Birthday Alix!! What a cute bunny - to match the rest of your adorable family!
Miffy! That was the name of my first rat! Great name! Love the pics Julie! Especially the Star Wars stuff LOL
I miss you guys so much! Can't wait to see you guys when you come back to Illinois!
Hi Julie,
we used to have rabbits. Check out www.rabbit.org. The House Rabbit Society has great information! Sharon had great information for you as well though.
Miss you here in MN!
Sara
So glad those pictures came out ok... and glad our broken bunny found a home with the Tambrinis :) My Rabbit hay and pellets came in the mail, if you need some let me know
Post a Comment