This past weekend we hosted a beachy-themed party for Olivia's 7th birthday with her friends, including a giant inflatable water slide. The next day we had a family party for Olivia's 7th and Natalie's FIRST birthday. We love our beautiful girls!!
Ohhh fun!! Looks like everyone had a great time and cool afternoon. Glad to hear it and hope the trip goes well. Hope we get to run into ya in DC next month or we'll just have to drop Miss Natalie a happy bday wish in the pouch :)
6 comments:
Happy, happy birthday girls! I love the pictures!!! Sure looks like fun!
Ohhh fun!! Looks like everyone had a great time and cool afternoon. Glad to hear it and hope the trip goes well. Hope we get to run into ya in DC next month or we'll just have to drop Miss Natalie a happy bday wish in the pouch :)
Hi to the gang!
Fun pictures! I cannot believe how much Natalie has grown! I love her curly hair! So cute! Miss you! Jennifer
Ooh, looks like an awesome time! Have a great trip!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. These pictures are adorable. Happy birthday!
When I came over to see that water slide it looked like everyone had a fun time. Great pictures too!
Post a Comment