Well, I am finally back, both physically AND mentally, from the extended-family vacation to Yellowstone National Park. The thing about Yellowstone is that there are no TVs, no phones, not much internet or cell phone coverage. Refreshing, kind of strange.....either way, a great way to insure that you are actually on vacation. Of course I do admit to immediately bonding with my computer once we got home, but it took awhile to get back into the urgency of everyday things that need to get done. Good thing I did come around though, as there are hundreds of details, lists and errands to take care of before our big move. Only a few days to go....
We took almost 300 pictures, and I managed to pick out a few to share, but I'm having major problems trying to get them on this blog. SO....here is the link to a slide show on Snapfish:
http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=5243697013/a=114397426_114397426/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
No comments:
Post a Comment