OUR BLOG HAS MOVED! Please go to www.twelvesuitcases.weebly.com to continue following our adventures.
BABY!! That is some awesome looking bacon. Just had to have a little laugh at the look of pure delight on Alex's face. I remember him standing in my kitchen saying, "I LOVE bacon!"
You would think it was Christmas by the looks on those kids faces! I LOVE BACON!
Hi Julie,I love coming on your blog and looking at the pictures and reading your stories. Keep them coming! Miss you guys.Aunt Carol
Post a Comment
3 comments:
BABY!! That is some awesome looking bacon. Just had to have a little laugh at the look of pure delight on Alex's face. I remember him standing in my kitchen saying, "I LOVE bacon!"
You would think it was Christmas by the looks on those kids faces! I LOVE BACON!
Hi Julie,
I love coming on your blog and looking at the pictures and reading your stories. Keep them coming! Miss you guys.
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment