My mind said "No," and my mouth said "Yes, I would love a puppy!" Turns out her friend's dog just had 10 of them, and she was giving them away. 9 had already been spoken for. One left. They were Labrador/Shar-pei mixes; she proceeded to show me pictures. And that was it. I had to have one.
But before I could say yes for sure, I had to convince one person: my animal-averse, allergy-plagued husband. After a day or so of discussion and thought, to my total shock, he agreed. He'd go on allergy meds and we'd give it a try.
Fast forward about 6 weeks, and there I was, walking through the door with one of the cutest, rollie-pollie puppies you've ever seen. She's cuddly, she's energetic, and so much fun to watch when she plays with the kids. She also whines and yelps most of the night, chews on everything, and seems pretty determined to do her business anywhere BUT the nice clean paper I have lined her pen with.
Meet Perrier (aka "Perri"):








4 comments:
I give you lots of credit. You're one busy mommy. Keep up the good work. ps The whole darn family is cute! Sue
Reminds me of when Paul brought home Tobie to our South Holland house. What a great time we had. Sharon Lagestee
Puppies are awesome. Keep taking lots of pictures, because you will be amazed that Perri was ever that little! Enjoy!
So cute! The pictures of Olivia, Alex, and Natalie are precious!
Cute puppy too!
Post a Comment