Here are a few pictures from our new everyday life....
(I don't know why some are sideways; I fixed them with my edit software but they re-rotate on Blogger. Argh.)
 |
| Natalie and two of her new friends, Jet & Maya |
 |
My happy place! I've been able to get a lot done on my albums.
I am working on the last of my traditional, paper albums - pictures of
me from birth through our wedding. I have made the switch to digital
but still enjoy the paper-crafting way.
|
 |
| Sunday brunch! |
 |
Yes, that's bacon, and we bought it here! But - it was uncured
and UNsalted! We actually had to put salt on it. |
 |
| Beautiful strawberries are in season |
 |
| Mmmmmmmmmm |
 |
The kids' favorite juice. Ceres is a South African brand and
the flavors have romantic names like "Secrets of the Valley" and
"Full Moon Harvest" |
 |
In this jug is real, fresh milk. Aaron buys it from farmers
who sell it along the road (or sometimes he gets it at the gas station...??)
He runs it through our circa-1950s pasturizer then puts it in here.
Our other option is icky, boxed, shelf-stable milk.
So the family appreciates Aaron's efforts. |
 |
My little Alex is getting so big! He likes to walk the dog down to
the playground and brings along a basketball so he can practice. |
1 comment:
We LOVE Ceres juice and miss it so much!! Secrets of the Valley was a favorite - as was Hanepoot. We are hoping it will show up at our next post in Windhoek.
Post a Comment