
Do you know what this is?
Well, it looks like shower gel. But it's much more than that. This is happiness in a bottle.
This is a bottle of yummy-smelling shower gel that I asked my mom for. She went out and got it for me, and mailed it here in a big box filled with other surprises for me and for the kids. See, I can't get this kind of stuff here. My only options are tiny bottles of weirdly-scented body wash and soap with fragrance so strong it gives you an instant headache. I could have shipped such things with our consumables, but frankly, I forgot.
So I want to thank my mom, and my aunt, and the rest of my family and friends who have sent care packages here over the last few months. You can't imagine our giddiness when opening a box from Home. Packages of things you ordered online are fun, but you know what you're getting. Opening a box from Home is like opening a treasure chest.
8 of the 15 packages (!!!) we got yesterday were from family, and besides the eagerly-anticipated shower gel, we got DVDs for the kids, books, magazines, Christmas gifts, canned pumpkin and lots of good old American junk food.
Thanks, Mom - I will think of you every morning when I open my Berry Vanilla shower gel. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment