
We even gave Liv a tatoo
A look that frightens her father
At the party with another little pirate(The bunny is Miffiy's sister....or brother...we're not sure)



Nick vs. the little boys
pin the eyepatch on the pirate!
My cupcake cutie : )
Natalie came later after her nap and had fun too!

OK, so this next picture has nothing to do with the b-day party. This was Teacher Appreciation week and each day one parent brought breakfast treats for the school staff. My day was Monday, and I made this sign to go along with my cranberry nut breads and fruit salad. I thought it was just about the cutest thing I've ever made!



Nick vs. the little boys
pin the eyepatch on the pirate!
My cupcake cutie : )
Natalie came later after her nap and had fun too!
OK, so this next picture has nothing to do with the b-day party. This was Teacher Appreciation week and each day one parent brought breakfast treats for the school staff. My day was Monday, and I made this sign to go along with my cranberry nut breads and fruit salad. I thought it was just about the cutest thing I've ever made!



1 comment:
Yet another fantastic memory to be "treasured"! What a family, what a mommy!
Post a Comment